Shahid: Bebo Was my support


Although they are no longer together, Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor give each other credit for being their support system, while Kareena thanked Shahid when she recieved Filmfare for Jab We Met, now Shahid reveals that Bebo was his support system on Farah’s Chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein. Talking about dating Bebo he says,“Itna reality check tha mujhe ki she was Raj Kapoor’s grand-daughter, her sister was Karisma Kapoor. I had danced behind Karisma in Dil to Pagal hai. I knew ki yeh tho issue hone wala hai … mujhe itni akal thi.” When Farah quizzed Shahid – whether his flops had an effect on his relationship, Shahid replied, “Lekin har flop ke baad, aur usmein kuch problem hui …” Then immediately said, “She had become my support system, yaar. I think emotionally she had become my support system to aisa koi chance nahin tha … yeh life mein real cheezein toh relationships hi hoti hain, success failure sab kab aata hai, kab jaata hai pata bhi nahin chalta hai. Relationships aisi cheez hai, they stand by you with time so you have to give priority to your relationship.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment