After SRK, Deepika desires Salman Khan

Deepika Padukone might have kick-started her Bollywood career with Shah Rukh Khan and since then is known to be part of his inner circle, but she claims she is more than open to branch out and work with King Khan's arch enemy Salman Khan.

"I'm so new in the industry and I have been very lucky to have got the opportunity to work with the biggest names in the industry. I have worked with SRK, Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan and now I would like to work with Salman," says Deepika, who is currently basking in the success of Love Aaj Kal.

She adds, "I feel Salman is a very honest person. He is genuine about what he feels and what I have read and known about him, he seems to be very caring."

Deepika admires AamirKhan too. "He has been extremely selective and it has worked so amazingly for him. I don't know whether he does it purposely or things turn out to be like that but he is a perfectionist."

Deepika might be game to talk about Sallu but she is not cool when it comes to talking about his girlfriend Katrina Kaif with whom she's been apparently sharing bad vibes. It's been reported that Deepika didn't approve of beau Ranbir Kapoor and Kat's growing bond on the sets of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and that she is responsible for the duo being no longer on talking terms.

"I wouldn't want to comment on Katrina," was her short and snappy reply when quizzed. But was her relationship shaky when rumours about Kat were on the rise? "Ranbir and I trust each other and we are going well. I realise that when there is no movie releasing people focus on other things and that people will even talk about personal things. All this used to affect me a lot before, it doesn't anymore."

Post their box-office bomb Chandni Chowk to China, ironically Deepika is now teaming up with Akshay Kumar for a comedy called Housefull. "I love the passion and drive that Akshay has. With him around, you get to learn a lot on the sets. I know our first film together didn't work out but there's nothing called an unlucky jodi," she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment